Home » » Derek Ramsay on next relationship : I will make it Private

Derek Ramsay on next relationship : I will make it Private


Wala raw inililihim si Derek Ramsay tungkol sa kanyang personal life.
Kahit naman daw noong sila pa ni Angelica Panganiban ay naging open siya sa lahat.
Aniya sa PEP.ph (Philippine Entertainment Portal), “Six years of an open relationship... and six years is six years, that’s no joke.
"I have always said that I’m going to keep the next relationship very private, just like my family so…
“I’m not saying I won’t mention it when that time comes, but I’ll be more private, I’ll be less open.
"But kung meron akong kailangang ikuwento, ikukuwento ko.
“Right now, wala e, so….”
THE RIGHT TIME. Na-link siya noon sa female frisbee player na si Alexa Amos.
Sabi ni Derek tungkol dito, “We’re very good friends, we’re very, very good friends.
“You know, I’m not shutting doors on that avenue, Alexa’s a wonderful girl.
“The thing is, how can you be with someone if you’re not gonna be there?
“I am working every day, I hardly see my family.”
Unfair sa babae kapag ganun?
“Of course! But it doesn’t mean you still can’t have feelings or be attracted to each other, that can be there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



Followers

Total Pageviews